Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: click clack for MD
click clack for MD
i have my new MD hatchie in a 30 x 15 cm click clack but shes 50cm +. what size click clack should i get for her? should it be really high? what dimensions?
Just see what you can find. I've gotten a nice 25 litre one with a reasonable seal, but the bigger the container, the easier it is to bow it in the centre of the long sides. I'm paranoid about them getting out. I find that a dowel across the centre (screw through the plastic sides) stabilises it nicely and provides a climbing perch for your snake. Just look around K-mart, junk shops, etc.
- By Pineapplekitten in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-May-08, 09:31 AM
- By Gery in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 31-Mar-08, 09:06 PM
- By themightyfinn in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 9Last Post: 17-Mar-08, 04:10 PM
- By sockbat in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 14-Aug-07, 07:10 PM
- By cameron in forum Herp HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 22-Nov-06, 07:04 AM