Results 1 to 15 of 17
Coastal carpet python has finally shed!
So after months of my coastal carpet python holding its skin and it darkening in colour, she has finally shed! Can't be happier with the colours she is producing
Oh my gosh I'm having this issue now. My girl is really taking her time. Like I know she's slowed down heaps cus of vic temps (hasn't been interested in food either) but sheesh I'm dying to know her new look.
Yours is beautiful!!!! I love the browns on them and the black outlines. How old is she?
Thanks for sharing and congrats on the shed!!
- 16-Jul-12, 02:37 PM #4Regular Member
- Join Date
- Latrobe Valley, Victoria
Great lookin snake
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison
2 X Windora Stimson's (1M&1F)(Turned 1-Jan 2012), 1 X Male Bredli (6years-2012)
Last edited by moreliamanic; 16-Jul-12 at 03:30 PM.
- 16-Jul-12, 03:33 PM #9
Yeah i was thinking the head was very jungle too.
It's good she fed all the way through. Mine hasn't because she's about to shed and got a bit cold a couple of mornings.
She's only missed 2 weeks so I think tonight will be successful.
Haha yes the suspense is killing me I'll add pics when she does.
She is a really Beautiful Snake...Coastal"Arrow" In Luving Memory..I Miss You More Than Words Can Say..U are With Me Always..
youve got to be happy with her
- 16-Jul-12, 09:52 PM #13
coastal carpet python. Yes, she may have jungle in her, even I thought that when I first got her because I couldn't believe the colouring. But, Her breeding history says coastal carpet, so I'm going with that. Her siblings looked a lot more "original coastal" you could say, but this baby had very unique colouring and patterns. She definitely stood out from the batch and this is why we picked her.
Haha nice rissi lookin great!! She a big gall
- By widdywood in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 24-Oct-11, 08:57 AM
- By Omgitschris in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 16-Nov-08, 09:17 AM
- By Jessica_lee in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-Sep-08, 01:11 AM
- By Jake the Snake in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-Aug-08, 07:06 PM
- By michael555 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 7Last Post: 15-Mar-07, 08:11 AM