Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: coastal carpets
hi i got new branches for my coastal carpet but there too big to soak in water or put in the oven, how can i clean them properly?
was thinkin the same thing thanks
- 26-Oct-06, 11:06 PM #3Suspended
- Join Date
- lurking somewhere with a bourbon in hand
did you try boiling water????? pouring it from the kettle
just an idea
would that be enough
what about putting the branches on the babrby (thats if you have a barby with a lid)
Do it all, scrub down with bleach, rinse well, pour boiling water over all surfaces and stick it out in the sun for a couple of days.
I am prepping some mangrove roots for a new enclosure myself and never underestimate sun as a big factor in preperation. I even leave my Home-brew fermentation buckets in the sun as part of my steralization process.
- By liasis in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 3Last Post: 16-Jun-07, 06:27 PM
- By brucey in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-Feb-07, 12:18 AM
- By fidzy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 16-Nov-06, 02:56 PM
- By kwaka_80 in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 20Last Post: 04-Sep-06, 03:47 PM
- By DaneSnakeBoy in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 3Last Post: 13-Jul-05, 12:14 PM