Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Diamond Python ( juvenile )
Diamond Python ( juvenile ) help
I am about to purchase my first Diamond Python but before doing so I want to see if someone might be able to help me with a few things ?
firstly the her dob is 14/04/12 she is 75cm in length - after speaking to a few people and doing research I have been advised she is extremely long for her age, is this right ?
Secondly the guy has been feeding her baby quails roughly 6-8grams - would I be right in saying she could be on hopper rats 8-12grams ?
Look forward to hearing from you :-)
Last edited by Danielle.Ward; 25-Sep-12 at 09:50 PM.
Is it your first snake?1x Bredli named Flynn
She sure is
Diamond Python ( juvenile )
That size sounds big but if she was well fed its not impossible.
The rat size would be alright too but just keep in mind that some snakes can be picky when moving to different foods so you might need to scent the rats with quail for a while. You might be lucky though and get one that switches easily.Knowledge - The one thing you can give away freely while still keeping for yourself
Awesome thanks heaps for that :-)
he did mention she has been a great feeder, for her first few feeds in the new enclosure I was going to stick with the quails until she settles but I was just worried they were not going to be sufficient enough for her.
- 26-Sep-12, 08:00 PM #6
- Join Date
- north western vic
- By KingSirloin in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 2Last Post: 26-Dec-11, 03:18 PM
- By Diamond_Lawrence in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-Sep-11, 10:23 PM
- By Jlandyj in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 19-Jan-11, 08:14 AM
- By cement in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 0Last Post: 28-Oct-10, 01:07 PM
- By PremierPythons in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 15-Nov-06, 04:44 PM