Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: ebook for geckos
ebook for geckos
im just wondering if i can lodge the 18 amyae i bred this year as a date somewhere in the middle (ie 1st feb), or do i enter each single or pair individually on the date they hatched,...?
Thanks, Chris.Some people are like slinkys, not really good fro anything, but still bring a smile to ur face when u push them down a flight of stairs,....
Individually,dated on the day they hatched. Ps still looking for a female amyae!
- 30-May-12, 05:25 PM #3
18 hatchies!?! nice work.
(secretly thinks you started thread to brag about hatching 18 amyae last season)
"Don't feed the lizard spam Ian." :- Wally76
"Its only advice, take it or leave it" :- Snipercap
"Are you sure it's a snake and not a form of fungus?" :- pseudechis4740
- 30-May-12, 05:35 PM #4
Technically each individully, but I list clutch mates together.Keeper, breeder and photographer of geckos.
- 30-May-12, 06:08 PM #5
thanks guys, all my pairs miracuously didnt hatch 2-4 days apart either, lol,...i cant believe i actually got my book in on time this year!!
Pia, im a bit hesitant to guess at sexes after the last 2 females grew testicles,...i havent forgotten you tho!Some people are like slinkys, not really good fro anything, but still bring a smile to ur face when u push them down a flight of stairs,....
- By Silhou in forum Herp HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 21-Apr-12, 10:17 PM
- By ruralreptiles in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 17-Mar-12, 02:38 PM
- By saximus in forum Chit ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 23-May-11, 07:50 AM
- By holden08 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 28-Mar-11, 08:35 PM
- By Fuscus in forum Chit ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 26-Oct-04, 08:58 PM