Results 1 to 2 of 2
Im a photographer based in Lake Macquarie and am in need of some cruisy reptiles for a photoshoot. They would be photographed in a studio setting with only myself handling them..ie no kids. The images are to be used in my "Fairyland" series of portraits. You can view samples on my website including some of my own green tree frog Hourglass Photography - Fine Art Portraiture by Vanessa Petri - Carey Bay Toronto Fairy Photography
Ideally Im after juvenile water dragons, bearded dragons, jackie lizards, geckos, and anything else of interest. They need to be quiet enough just to sit on a log.
In return Im offering a disk of images and something special if you have kids under 8yo.
If iyou are interested please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No one is interested? I dont bite
Last edited by vphourglass; 20-Mar-12 at 09:43 PM.
- 23-Mar-12, 08:13 PM #2
sent you an email! =)1 Diamond Python (Heidi), 1 Darwin Carpet Python (Blaze), 3 Children's Pythons (Charlie, Eleanor & Boo Radley), 3 Black Soil Dragons (Icarus, Calypso & Rocket), 2 Central Netted Dragons (Triton & Sally), and 1 Corgidor (Bonnie).
- By the jungle guy in forum Chit ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-Jun-10, 09:25 AM
- By Ewan in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 01-Sep-09, 05:32 PM
- By Banshee in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-Apr-08, 10:40 PM
- By cwarren72 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 30-Oct-06, 01:08 PM
- By cwarren72 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 30-Aug-06, 08:14 PM