Results 1 to 15 of 168
- 10-Jul-12, 11:51 AM #3
- Join Date
- Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
I have to go out nite clubbing and have no one to watch my new born baby . Do you think my Pit Bull could do the job ?
i got some pictures to prove you wrong if you want...
- 10-Jul-12, 11:56 AM #5
haha nar lol. it got caught in one of our quoll traps and got blind in 1 eye in the process... i have a letter from a vet saying it cannot be released into the wild. don't worry, i have the correct paper work for it.
well you said no and you said it was a bad idea so....
To answer ur question mate yes it can be done but no its not ideal. If its a case of not having enough room for one sell it. Im sure ud rather see it go to a good home than dead.
dead...... your funny..
Its happened before mate.
Thats good mate. Just a question why post this thread if apparently u are already a genius on the subject?
and yea wild snakes wont attack captive ones when put together everyone knows that and yea feeding a snake a frozen mouse makes damn sure that it wont ever attack another snake , its a fool proof system
(note major sarcasm if you couldn't tell )
i'm no genius.... i don't know much about snakes. i'm 16 not 30-40 so i'm no genius.... i was simply asking on what you thought about it? cause i've heard from other people that they've never seen 2 different snakes act like this...
- By naledge in forum Chit ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-Dec-11, 10:06 PM
- By jinin in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 30-Jan-10, 06:35 PM
- By Rainbow-Serpent in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-Aug-09, 10:44 PM
- By pete12 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 18-Apr-08, 08:20 PM
- By K.Sparky in forum Herp HelpReplies: 28Last Post: 13-Apr-07, 05:57 PM