Results 46 to 60 of 168
- 10-Jul-12, 09:02 PM #46
- 10-Jul-12, 09:05 PM #48
As thick as a hose? Mate has an albino darwin thicker than that at 50-60 cmgrow a pair
- 10-Jul-12, 09:08 PM #50
There is no way this kid is his local wildlife carer, he might think he is but im betting hes not.
- 10-Jul-12, 09:22 PM #53
Ah well, enjoy your trolling
- 10-Jul-12, 09:23 PM #54
so does your family know anything about snakes because surely one of them knows its a bad choice
- 10-Jul-12, 09:26 PM #56
Geez what would you guys on a reptile forum know about housing reptiles together, the kid is a wildlife carer he... he.... he.... nah can't keep going I'm out.
Last edited by Red-Ink; 10-Jul-12 at 09:52 PM.Some days I work like a dog... the others I wish I wasn't the hydrant
So your whole family is wildlife carers and they think he cant catch things in the wild because he has one eye, and they also let you keep them together?
This has to be a troll
- By naledge in forum Chit ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-Dec-11, 10:06 PM
- By jinin in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 30-Jan-10, 06:35 PM
- By Rainbow-Serpent in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-Aug-09, 10:44 PM
- By pete12 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 18-Apr-08, 08:20 PM
- By K.Sparky in forum Herp HelpReplies: 28Last Post: 13-Apr-07, 05:57 PM