Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help on heating
Help on heating
Hi, Im new to all this and I've just built my enclosure. Im just not too familiar with how big of a heating source I need for it to be effective. The top base is all mesh and has 2 small vents (100mmx70mm) either side of the box.
A sealed top base?
Heat source inside or outside?
Length - 1000mm
Width - 570mm
Height - 500mm
A picture would be handy.
Telling us what you plan to keep in it would also be handy.
1 x Mareeba Jungle Python
3 x Southern Angle Headed Dragons
1 x Husband
- By davobmx in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 29-Jan-12, 03:33 AM
- By madsylar in forum For Sale (Food, Accessories and Services)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-Jan-11, 03:33 PM
- By Hewie in forum Herp HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 02-Jun-10, 06:50 PM
- By licky in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 40Last Post: 12-Aug-09, 01:12 PM
- By nosk1 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 04-Aug-09, 03:29 PM