Results 1 to 5 of 5
Humidity For Juvenile Coastal Carpet Pythons??
Hi everyone, My Humidity Gauge is sitting on 55%. Is that alright humidity for my 7 month old Coastal Carpets?? If not what should it be on? ThanksCollection: 2 x Coastal Carpets, 1 x Jungle Jag Carpet, 1 x Hypo Bredli Carpet
Don't worry about humidity at all.Enclosures by their very design have very low humidity anyway.If sheds become patchy just place a water bowl near the heat source while they are in a shed cycle.
I agree with Ramsayi, forget about the humidity for most snakes. Humidity for GTPs might be important but not many other snakes.
IanDon't believe everthing you hear & read.
Sometimes experience & wisdom are better options.
- By Zoltag in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 2Last Post: 22-Jun-09, 05:44 PM
- By DanTheReptileMan in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 25-May-08, 04:59 PM
- By PremierPythons in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-Dec-07, 02:29 PM
- By JungleJay in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 27Last Post: 24-Oct-06, 11:52 AM
- By Kyro in forum Herp HelpReplies: 14Last Post: 26-Aug-06, 09:34 PM