Results 1 to 2 of 2
inspration for those who have lost pet reptiles
i was stund this morning to find a very fresh shed skin as in it was not dry and paper like but still moist i first thought it was of one of my leaf tails but it was way to big and it was out side on the floor of the work shed i was thinking it could be gex my 4 year old male thick tailed gecko that went missing during a enclosuer clean in early march i relly hope he is alive as i thought that he was long gone i will keep an eye out over the next few nights to see if i can hind him. any ider on how to catch a lost gecko would be great i think he may be thursty as there is no real water in there but plenty of excaped crix damm things.
for those that lost reptiles like me never give up on looking for them even when you think there never going to be found some time thay just show up in random spots
its not the first time i lost geckos and found them some mounths later had a white spiny tailed gecko go missing for 8mounths through winter in 2009 and was found in feb 2010 in my mum linen closet of all things
When my youngest cousin lost first python years ago I found it about four months later in a box when I was house sitting... There's always hope.
- By varanid_mike in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 20-Dec-11, 10:04 AM
- By Leeloofluff in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 05-Oct-11, 01:43 AM
- By varanid_mike in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-Apr-10, 08:05 PM
- By varanid_mike in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 07-Jan-10, 01:19 AM
- By pythonkisses in forum Chit ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-Aug-04, 10:12 PM