Results 1 to 5 of 5
Olive gone Crazy need some help.
Just need some advice, my 3 year old Olive python has recently got sick , so we took her to the vet and they said she had a skin disease where here skin blistered quite badly. She was given a course of antibiotics which we have been giving to her for over a week now and she is doing really good.
Today i went down to her cage to check up on her, and noticed she had shed but when i got close to the cage she was very aggressive attacking the glass. She has never had this temperament before, any ideas why she is doing this and maybe how to settle her? Bit intimidated to open the cage atm .
she could just be stressed out because of the antibiotics, leaver her be for a couple days and try again
- 17-May-12, 08:44 PM #3
- Join Date
- Somewhere in the back of beyond
This is just a guess..... Her skin could be very sensitive from the blisters etc and shedding. I agree with above post in regard to leaving her alone. Most snakes are touchy when they shed, she would be sore as well
If you throw stones make sure you dont live in a glass house
Could be she has not eaten in a few months, but i was told by the vet not to feed her until she had finished her course.
- By RSPcrazy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-Apr-12, 01:31 AM
- By Fuscus in forum Reptile NewsReplies: 37Last Post: 13-Oct-11, 10:35 AM
- By Tahlia in forum Chit ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 03-Sep-11, 09:03 AM
- By hazza in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 28-Oct-10, 03:04 PM
- By Jungles in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 12-Feb-10, 11:14 AM