Results 1 to 3 of 3
Olive Python Enclosure Size recommendations???
I have a beautiful 3m long Olive python, she is in an enclosure at the moment but i feel like it isn't suitable for her because she is so big.
I am wondering what your opinions are on enclosure size for my girl, cause i'm thinking of building her a new one. Dimensions would be great.
- 23-Apr-12, 01:17 PM #2
- Join Date
- Northern Beaches Sydney
10ft by 10ft by 10ft? lol i have no idea but the bigger the better i always say =]
8x3x3Musical Football Herper
- By joeplant57 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 17-Dec-11, 07:09 PM
- By Ttwisted in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 2Last Post: 13-Dec-11, 03:37 PM
- By Boidae in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 17-Apr-11, 05:21 PM
- By BillS in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 30-Sep-09, 01:23 PM
- By natrix in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-Dec-08, 11:20 AM