Results 16 to 30 of 35
- 22-Jun-12, 11:16 PM #17
- 22-Jun-12, 11:17 PM #18
can some one PM this person's name? i'm dying to read whats been said.
I'm a regular on here and own a bobtail (the most awesome animal ever) so i deserve to know!------------O< SSSssssssss
- 22-Jun-12, 11:17 PM #19
Wish list-1 Hypo Bredli, 1 RSP, 4 Albino Darwins, 1 88% jungle jag and maybe (hopefully) one day a Paradox Albino. 1 Sand monitor, 1 Heath monitor, 1 Mangrove monitor, 1 Lace monitor and 1 Perentie.
- Join Date
- Raymond Terrace, NSW
Willing to bet its a snot nosed kid with no reptiles at all trying to big note!
- 22-Jun-12, 11:21 PM #22
No fun to look at pics of other people's reptiles just makes you want more
- 22-Jun-12, 11:27 PM #27
the way i read ALL these posts, is a wild snake has been cought, its bitten the dog, it now needs to be sold, but in the mean time how do i look after it (hence the temps).
Can anyone else see this pattern???------------O< SSSssssssss
- 22-Jun-12, 11:35 PM #30
- By snakelady96 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 11-Mar-12, 08:43 PM
- By aussiejosh in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 31-Jan-12, 09:54 PM
- By Christopher51383 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 93Last Post: 14-Nov-08, 02:24 PM
- By Auzlizardking in forum Chit ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 09-Jan-08, 11:46 AM
- By Noskcajam in forum Chit ChatReplies: 61Last Post: 23-Dec-04, 02:24 PM