Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Pics of my Thick tailed Gecko
Pics of my Thick tailed Gecko
I have been playing around with my camera and took a couple of pics of my Thick Tailed geckos. Here are a couple.
- 14-Dec-06, 07:52 AM #2
- Join Date
- Newcastle, NSW
Very nice photos. What new camera did you get.
nice, thicktails are so cute!ALWAYS Judge A Person By The Way They Treat Someone
Who Can Be Of NO Possible Use To Them!
It is an SLR Digital. They are an awesome camera. I have twigged some pics so you can see every bit of him nearly microscopically, but the pics are too large to upload. I will have to work on that.
I love gecks!!! I think I am going to change my name to Remington!!!!!!
He liked the razor company so much he bought it!!! I could do that with Geckos....
I think I am going to become an addicted collector of geckos.
aww! hes so cute! whats his name?
I have called him Murphy,, and his mates name is LAW.. I figure Murphy's Law runs rampant around here, so decided they could move in with me.... Perhaps my luck will change haha!!
I have a sick sense of humour
Some marbled gecko pics.
These guys are hard to photograph. Anyone got any good tips..
Just thought I would post them for all to have a look at.
- By fantasia351 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 1Last Post: 31-Mar-07, 05:56 PM
- By jordo in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-Dec-06, 09:51 PM
- By mertle in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-Oct-06, 07:07 PM
- By mblissett in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-Oct-04, 12:19 PM
- By redline in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 29-Sep-04, 08:40 AM