Results 1 to 4 of 4
Queensland Recreational Licence Reptiles?
I have a Queensland 'Standard' Recreational Licence, I have been looking on the net and have found nothing so far.
So I thought I would ask on here.
I am looking at a Brown Tree Snake and being Mildly venomous I am unsure if I am aloud to have one one the Queensland Recreational Licence.
Does anyone have a site listing all Reptiles aloud on the Queensland Recreation Licence?
Or just anyone to answer about the Brown Tree Snake.
Also, What licence is needed for a Crocodylus johnstoni - Fresh Water Crocodile, am looking to upgrade soon.
license they told me there was no species list available and if i was unsure on something to just call them and they would let me know if it was allowed or not,sorry i couldnt be anymore helpful than that.
G'day ReefQ, you can keep Brown Tree Snakes on the standard Qld Rec license. I think with Qld it's not so much a list of what you can keep as much as a list of what you can't keep.
With the crocs as far as I know you can only keep them on a demonstrators permit, and even then you can only keep them up to a certain size.
- By phantomreptiles in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 22-Feb-12, 11:52 PM
- By tarafritz2011 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 24-Dec-11, 08:23 PM
- By Ashrwee in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 20-Oct-10, 02:31 PM
- By lizardsNturtles in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 7Last Post: 23-Sep-09, 08:29 PM
- By jham66 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-Jan-07, 11:30 PM