Results 16 to 18 of 18
- 02-Jul-12, 09:18 AM #16
Last edited by Waterrat; 03-Jul-12 at 09:16 AM.
Waterrat u seem to know your stuff and I know this is a bit off the topic above, but I have seen your thread with your gtp laying in a foam box and wondered what's your suggestions with laying boxes/substrates if you don't mind me asking what have you had best results with ?
- 02-Jul-12, 10:31 AM #18
I use clean styrene boxes of various sizes with no substrate. Simple, clean and easy.
Last edited by Waterrat; 03-Jul-12 at 09:15 AM.
- By Grogshla in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 7Last Post: 06-Nov-11, 05:23 PM
- By mad_at_arms in forum Herp HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 11-Oct-11, 12:23 PM
- By SYNeR in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 03-Jul-11, 09:06 PM
- By D3pro in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 13-Apr-11, 12:42 AM
- By byron_moses in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 17Last Post: 19-Oct-10, 08:17 PM