Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Saturday night
I had a good day on Saturday. I spent the day in town picking up a few items i bought via a facebook group. I got a 3 tier fish pond so i can set up in my back yard,and also a plastic shelving unit. I unwrapped all the bits in the unit and just put the plastic beside my chair to clean up after. Well,i didnt exactly clean that up right away and sat down spending the evening watching TV and admiring the new enclosure i got for my childrens python. I had installed a new light cage in there so was finally able to let her out of her click clack. Quite a few hours she was exploring it and having a wonderful time!! So im watching TV and i hear a crinkle beside my chair. Wondered what it was so i turned my lamp on beside my chair and bugger me there was my snake!! She had gotten out of her enclosure some how. It was lucky i heard her and not the cat as the cat was sitting on the coffee table quite near me. So alas she is now back in her click clack until i can hunt up where on earth she escaped from!!
I am thinking either the area around the temp control box in the enclosure,or perhaps the tiny little bit at the bottom of the glass sliding doors. The bit that meets in the middle has a strip there so she cant get out,but at the bottom where it locks is a gap of about 1-2cm so im also thinking it could be from there.
I still have all my toes from her escapade lol,she is an evil snake!! Striking all the time no matter what i do Ah well,one can hope she comes good.If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood.
- By Fuscus in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 19-Mar-12, 02:17 PM
- By tattoolizzie in forum Chit ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 20-Apr-09, 04:14 PM
- By hydro noun15 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 15-Jul-07, 05:25 PM
- By mertle in forum Chit ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-Nov-06, 02:36 PM
- By jessop in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-Jul-06, 09:13 AM