Results 1 to 15 of 442
show us your geckos
come on every1 post some pics of your little geckos
Here are some pics of my pair. They have been posted before....
My Female - she is gravid at the moment and is gonna lay any day!!
Just because it is ''common'' now, does not mean it will be so in the future.
omg jay84 there awsome ide love some levis but there abit costly
bumpty come on theres gotta be more then that
- 11-Aug-09, 08:16 PM #5
- Join Date
- Coromandel Valley S.A
i did have heaps more but my computer was recently wiped clean so ill have more later.RULE 1: You are Always Playing The Game
RULE 2: Everytime You Think About The Game You Lose
RULE 3: Loss Of The Game Must Be Announced
- 11-Aug-09, 08:31 PM #6
I know this picture is in my other thread but I just thought i'd put it in here anyways.
My bynoes cloner
Here's some pics of a few different wild geckos from Charters Towers enjoy
1: strophurus williamsi (eastern spiny tail)
2: herteronotia binoei (*****ly gecko)
3: diplodactylus conspicillatus (fat tail)
4: oedura castelnaui (northern velvet)
5: diplodactylus steindachneri (box pattern)
would love to see some Ring tailed gex
2: centralian knob tail
3: golden tail (for sale - shameless plug)
4: *****ly knob tail (gravid)
omg herp keeper there awsome how many geckos do yuo have btw people i wanna see some thick tails
i have a smooth knobtailed gecko
awesome little pet
Loving The Pets
A few of my geckos.
1. N.amyae (Central Rough Knob)
2. O.marmorata (Marbled Velvet)
3. S.Mortizi (Southern Leaf Tail)
4. S.ciliaris (Northern Spiny Tail)
5. S.taenicauda (Golden Tail)
- 16-Aug-09, 10:26 AM #15
my spotted velvet
Looking at these pics and didnt see any so i thought i would throw my southern spotted velvet in there with the rest......
- By lynfrog in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 7Last Post: 27-Apr-10, 06:15 PM
- By GeckoJosh in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 74Last Post: 12-Jan-10, 09:06 AM
- By geckos_are_great in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-Aug-09, 07:07 PM
- By gecko-mad in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 38Last Post: 13-Jun-09, 08:53 AM
- By Trouble in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 32Last Post: 01-Oct-08, 11:24 PM