Results 1 to 7 of 7
Snake eating schedule - keep it going?
Hey guys, When I bought my snake he came with a feeding schedule. He was a month or a bit more old, can't really remember as it was a few years ago. One of my biggest regrets was not to keep it going... I used it for 6 months but then lost it or something happened, and I really wish I kept it going till now, would of been great to look back at. So do people keep a record for all of their snakes feedings over the years?
I haven't in the past but have started one with my new bredli and i've only had him for about 5 weeks. I feed him every 6 -7 days .... i don't really know why i do it but i'm definately keeping that for the many years to come.
Last edited by Python-Lover4lyf; 07-May-12 at 12:24 PM.
- 07-May-12, 12:20 PM #3
- Join Date
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Well i just got my first snake about 2 months ago, the snake is about 15 months old and the guy i got him from didn't keep one at all. i have started one and i think i will keep it going so i can keep a record of its feeding and shedding. if anything is wrong you can have a record of it. tell the vet if you need to or if you are selling it you can tell the new owner what has been wrong with the snake in the past.
yeah Python-lover4lyf I would recommend keeping that for the long run !!!
Yeah only as he gets older I'll spread out the feeds more.
- By lithopian in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-Jan-11, 03:46 PM
- By niggz in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 5Last Post: 27-May-09, 02:46 PM
- By Charlie V in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 15-Oct-07, 06:49 AM
- By Dragon-Drew in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 23-Mar-07, 04:39 PM
- By Dutchy in forum Herp HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 27-Aug-06, 11:20 PM