Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: spotted python wont eat
spotted python wont eat
I need help my male 16 month old spotted python has only eatin 4 times since jan he is ok moving around tank but im concerned I cant get him to eat. what to do help please.
Do a search - there are tons of almost identical threads with many suggestions and lots of advice.
mmm thats a little bit long...
what are the temps in the cage
Its winter, many snakes go off their food, relax and wait a few more weeks......they will feed when ready!
mine hasnt eaten for about 3 months im not to concerned even though this is the first time he has done it
i offer him some food about once a month and i figure when he is hungry he is gonna eat. i am pretty sure its
just cos its winter and he is reaching maturity.wanted : better job to support the reptile habit... swear they should be classed as drugs. they are so addictive
Yeah, my juvie Stimmy is nearly 3 weeks without... disconcerting when they first don't eat as keenly, but I'm not worried... yet.
Thanks everyone I will wait it out and keep offering him food and im sure he will when he wants it.
make sure the temps are as they should be if your spttie seems in good condition dont be too concerened as already said will eat when hungry
- By huhaa in forum Herp HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 09-Aug-09, 10:01 AM
- By ceramics4herps in forum Herp HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 15-Jun-08, 10:28 AM
- By brenttin in forum Herp HelpReplies: 30Last Post: 15-May-07, 05:25 PM
- By Bonustokin in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 27Last Post: 08-May-06, 08:26 AM
- By Symba in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-Jan-05, 11:58 AM