Results 1 to 4 of 4
substrait advice please
ok so I've done a DIY background and my dad won't let me paint it without getting the sand first....
so, i was wondering if any one knows where to get YELLOW sand because i am not too fond of the red sand for some reason. anyways could i get it from bunnings if i can't find it anywhere els. (I've found some at amazing amazon but 1: its in melbourn and I'm in brisbane, and 2: it only comes in 4.5 kg bags.
Just buy washed play sand from Bunnings. It comes in bigger bags but it's a lot cheaper than the "super dooper" reptile sandKnowledge - The one thing you can give away freely while still keeping for yourself
rightio then thanks ill probs go the brikkies sand as its more yellow
- By steptoe1111 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 15-Apr-11, 02:55 AM
- By Akasha81 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 22-Jul-10, 09:56 PM
- By hornet in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-Aug-08, 06:08 PM
- By Hally in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 25-Jun-06, 10:09 PM
- By kwaka_80 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 11-May-06, 11:26 AM