Results 46 to 48 of 48
Thread: A tempory Australian
I think they are ugly, I have never really liked the plain grey ones. There are much nicer ones around IMO, even the red Acanthophis antarcticus is nicer.
Alot of keepers I know free handle their adders, whats the point in keeping them if you just look, feed and clean?
Theres nothing ugly about them, the colour is a little bland but look at the shape!! I love em!!
- 09-Mar-11, 09:22 PM #48
I'm with that other dude, not a real Adder fan.Python Lover
- By inthegrass in forum Chit ChatReplies: 57Last Post: 09-Dec-08, 08:19 PM
- By m.punja in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 14Last Post: 14-Sep-08, 04:24 PM
- By IsK67 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-May-07, 10:02 AM
- By expansa1 in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 52Last Post: 03-Feb-07, 07:19 PM
- By matt, in forum For Sale (Non-Herp)Replies: 15Last Post: 20-Jan-07, 06:40 PM