Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 06-Mar-08, 09:24 AM #1
I have just finnished building my enclosure and is afro turf a good substrate for a python?Harley
It depends on the type of astro turf. Steer clear of the fake grass that has sharply cut plastic 'blades' - this can cut your pythons cloaca.
But you can get some great fake grass astro turf out there - bunnings have a few types (I think they sell 'golf grass' for practicing your golf putting). Other than that you can also use marine carpet - if you get the woven stuff without the rubber backing then its easier to wash/dry and it wont hold any urine at the surface.
Another place to get it is Clarke Rubber.
- 06-Mar-08, 11:09 AM #4
- Join Date
- typical melbourne
i bought the grass from bunnings as clarke rubber was dearer
- By dandelion in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 24-Feb-08, 03:30 AM
- By =bECS= in forum Chit ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-Dec-07, 07:35 AM
- By boavspython2612 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-Aug-07, 04:30 PM
- By Craig2 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-Mar-06, 09:08 AM
- By sam in forum Chit ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 03-Nov-05, 06:15 PM