Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: Townsville Sellers
As some may now i am most likley moving to Townsville of which it means i have to get rid of my beautiful snake Amber and get a new one so i was wondering if there are any sellers on this site or any reptile shops u know about around (300 radious around townsville) or in townsville.
Cheers AnnieBye From Oenpelli
why not just take it with you?
Aussie pet stores have reptiles but its now called Pet barn and Daves pet barn is getting reptiles in soon and Pet HQ have reptilesmeh
- 18-Jun-08, 03:55 PM #4
they can only sell 3 types of pythons in pet stores.Im Ron Burgundy?
Look into joining the herp club when you get here and you can meet people who breed all sorts of pythons. Otherwise you are limited to Antaresia species in stores.
i agree with mat bring your snakeDisclaimer: My thoughts are fictional ramblings only. The purpose of my participation here is to stimulate fuel for thought. EVERYONE should take everything here with a large grain of salt. Use this information for your own further research ONLY
im in the townsville region and breed a few here and there.
- 19-Jun-08, 02:04 PM #8Regular Member
- Join Date
- mornington peninsula,vic
pmsl@a few here and there,theres quite a few great breeders up in that neck of the woods,trueblue being one of them,i dont see why u cant bring yours up though,id bring my reptiles up if i was moving,and i have 100 odd of them,is there any reason why u cant bring it,u can have it flown up,ect,ect
- 19-Jun-08, 03:02 PM #9
- Join Date
- Nrth Queensland
i do live somewhere in townsville an do breed a hand full of pythons.
kool iceman, we'll b camping,vibrations,ect ect just want her to have a good home and not be streresed. thats y i give her away.Bye From Oenpelli
- By Oenpelli-Girl in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 21-Mar-08, 10:09 PM
- By bigguy in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 01-May-07, 07:45 PM
- By Reptilian in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-Mar-07, 02:27 PM
- By Supra in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 12Last Post: 30-Dec-06, 08:45 PM
- By jungleboy in forum Chit ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 13-Sep-05, 10:03 AM