Results 16 to 24 of 24
Oh man that is awesome, I've watched the video over three times now.
Nice mate. Do they have spiders also?This is the voice of sand.... there is far more sea than land. Pere Ubu
- 25-Jul-12, 09:44 PM #18
- 25-Jul-12, 11:45 PM #19
What an awesome experience!
is it the best place on earth or what
- 26-Jul-12, 07:23 AM #21
- Join Date
- Southern hemisphere
Fantastic post mate!Don’t ask for permission... ask for forgiveness!
Hey Baz looks like Nathan gave you the royal tour.
I also have been lucky enough to have a tour those guys are champions.Nobilis est ira leonis
- 10-Aug-12, 05:36 AM #23
unfortunatly I got there late Friday arvo and the boys had pretty much cleaned up and were looking forward to knock off so I wasnt there a long time.I ws like a kid in a lolly shop and my wife had to drag me out, kicking and screaming, so everyone could go home.
SteveNT I did not see any spiders at the facility mate.Baz
One day your life will flash before your eyes...... Make sure its worth watching
(◣_◢)The bird..sig censured
That was really amazing; thanks so much for sharing. The more I learn about snakes, the thirstier I am for knowledge. Would love the opportunity to learn from someone who really knows their stuff - pity no-one takes on 43yr old apprentices The more I see Gaboon Vipers the more I want to know about them - not sure if any establishments in Victoria have them - seems to be little enough snake displays anywhere here, really. Does that Venom Lab do tours for everyone, or did you know someone there?Wish list: Everything!!
- By Lonewolf in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-Jun-09, 06:12 PM
- By Danielle-S in forum Chit ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 10-Mar-09, 09:45 PM
- By elapid@ in forum Chit ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 08-Nov-07, 11:19 PM
- By JasonL in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-Sep-07, 07:51 PM
- By Simon_Archibald in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 28-May-04, 06:46 PM