Results 91 to 104 of 104
- 22-May-12, 08:23 PM #91
- Join Date
- Latrobe Valley Gippsland
Can't wait to pull that trick on my bf. In winter I had my snake curled up in my jacket and I had the jacket zipped up-only when she popped out of my collar at dinner did he notice. Ten points to me!
- 23-May-12, 07:14 PM #93
I can be doing absolutely anything in my bathroom these days and she never wants me to open the door
- 23-May-12, 07:34 PM #95
Hey my quote stuffed up too. Failthread. No worries.Owns 10 Black Rock Scorpions, 3 Hatchling Bearded dragons, WTB: Blue tongue babies, delivered to Orange NSW or near by!
- 25-May-12, 11:27 PM #97
Well I enjoy my hot snakes equally as much as my pythons! both have their own unique personalities but saying that the Elapids do have a mischievous persona that cracks me up at times!
- 30-May-12, 03:58 PM #98
elapids rock. pythons are so boringsuperrods.com
- 31-May-12, 09:38 PM #101
- Join Date
- Port Stephens, NSW
I cant wait until I can get an Elapid, Snakes have always been my favourite reptile, I am in love with them however was not game to get a Elapid, I am so glad I came on here because my favourite snake is an elapid, even though i cannot keep my favourite snake as it is a exotic but I am hoping to keep my second favourite Elapids - RBB's and Tiger's even though I have to go up the classes, lol.
I am mainly interested in Elapids because they are interesting, they move alot, they have this kind of mysterious look about them and have such an amazing intelligence.
As for pythons, I would not call them boring, I think that is why my favourite species of Python is the BHP because they look venomous. lol.1 x Palmy Jungle, 1 x Spotted, 1 x Bredli, and 1 x Central Beardie
Soon to get - 1 x Jungle Male and 1 x Breeding Pair of 100% Het Darwin's
- 01-Jun-12, 12:30 AM #102
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison
2 X Windora Stimson's (1M&1F)(Turned 1-Jan 2012), 1 X Male Bredli (6years-2012)
- By HypnoticSlither in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 27Last Post: 14-Apr-11, 08:59 PM
- By Jungle_Fever1 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-Feb-10, 12:48 PM
- By jacorin in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 7Last Post: 06-Aug-09, 04:01 PM
- By ShnakeyGirl in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 20-Mar-09, 12:30 PM
- By Camo in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-Nov-06, 01:29 PM