Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 18-Aug-12, 03:55 PM #1
Hey guys, soon I'm going to have to get a hatchling rack was just wondering would it be cheaper to get a kitchen place to put one together or buy the supplies from bunnings and build it myself?
- 18-Aug-12, 04:17 PM #2
How much do you value your time?"Don't feed the lizard spam Ian." :- Wally76
"Its only advice, take it or leave it" :- Snipercap
Doing it yaself will be cheaper mate but if u can buy materials wholesale than that would be cheaper again
- 18-Aug-12, 06:55 PM #4
okay thanks guys
- 18-Aug-12, 07:04 PM #5
- Join Date
- Gold Coast, Queensland
go to a cabinet maker, it will be cheaper then bunnings and they will cut everything to size and predrill everything for you, will be quick to make and prob wont set u back more then $100 depending on who you go to.
- 18-Aug-12, 07:44 PM #6
Yeah that sounds great might look into that thanks for that Dreaper
If you are capable of building one , have the proper tools etc then build it , if not get one made as it may be cheaper in the long run ...2 Week Herper .
- 18-Aug-12, 08:28 PM #8
I got a joinery to cut it I just screwed it together and but the holes out cost bout 50 for a 4 foot enclosuregrow a pair
- By The Devil in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 17-Jun-11, 08:08 PM
- By D3pro in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 98Last Post: 28-Feb-10, 10:06 PM
- By lizzy_reptile in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 18Last Post: 27-Aug-08, 09:18 PM
- By dugadugabowbow in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-Aug-06, 09:01 AM
- By Slateman in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 15-Mar-04, 06:43 AM