Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Wild love
Went out the other week and found these guys It made me very happy
Went back the next week they were still there and the female had her belly up towards the tin roof .Darwins rule !!!!
Oh thats so sweet, great pics mate
- 24-Sep-06, 10:29 AM #3
- Join Date
- Gunbalanya NT
Great shots Mick.
I love to see photo's of wild animals, and even better to see them paired up like that, not something many of us get to see in the wild.
Got these about 2 weeks ago my wife checked they were at it for about 3 days .
I will go back and check if they are there again today .Darwins rule !!!!
Wow thats is nice. Hope u can get some more pics.Computer games don\'t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we\'d all be RUNNING AROUND IN DARKENED ROOMS, MUNCHING MAGIC PILLS and listening to REPETITIVE AGGRESSIVE MUSIC
- By niggz in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-Sep-07, 08:35 PM
- By Tristis in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 6Last Post: 25-May-07, 02:01 PM
- By Dom$ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 16-May-07, 07:08 PM
- By cyclamen in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 14Last Post: 23-Jan-07, 09:15 AM
- By Moreliaman in forum Chit ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 06-Mar-06, 04:39 PM