Results 1 to 2 of 2
BEARDED DRAGON HELP! (sticky mouth, blowing bubbles, gasping)
My male Beardy around 3 or 4 years old and he is housed with a female.
He has a sticky mouth which sand gets stuck to and is kind of blowing bubbles and after he eats he kind or gasps ( look like he is trying to push out a fart).
I have separated him from the female so she doesn't get sick too.
I have been giving him calcium with every bit of food he eats.
What else can I do to help him and do you know what is wrong with him?
sounds like a resp infection make sure the temps are up around the 35 degree mark 24/7 and he should be put on a course of abs' if this is the case so to the vet for those
- By david.dix in forum Herp HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 23-Jan-12, 05:35 PM
- By king905au in forum Herp HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 17-Mar-10, 04:27 PM
- By KaaTom in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 14-Apr-09, 05:02 AM
- By wakd in forum Other AnimalsReplies: 10Last Post: 21-Jan-08, 11:05 PM
- By Jake.msv in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 09-Mar-06, 07:01 PM