Results 61 to 75 of 122
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison
2 X Windora Stimson's (1M&1F)(Turned 1-Jan 2012), 1 X Male Bredli (6years-2012)
- 29-Jun-12, 03:26 PM #63
- 29-Jun-12, 03:46 PM #65
and i'm sure they'll email pics of the parents to you aswell!
- 02-Jul-12, 11:51 PM #69Regular Member
- Join Date
- Southern Gold Coast, QLD
Breed GTP's and you may make a littlejamrosky
- 03-Jul-12, 07:30 PM #70
I got one of the URS ones, he is going strong, doubled in size since I took him/her in!
I happen to think money is a very effective motivator. People are so defensive as soon as somebody mentions making money off animals. Odds are he will realise there is little money in small scale operations and a more effective use of time would be getting a job after a clutch or two anyway
Ps. I think OP would be better off getting an actual job (so I do agree with you in a way), I just fight with the underdog for fun
For me it is a hobby/interest. That I fund with my career. I'm just saving for my panther chameleons and boelens
Last edited by Wookie; 04-Jul-12 at 10:41 PM.
Yes because there is such a large market for large snakes like scrub pythons. And they still haven't been bred, haven't been caught.... But yes you are right just a matter of time.... Decade plus maybe
permit I wouldn't be sitting at home twiddling my thumbs!). A decade or more maybe but that's nothing and unless some unusual mutations pop up in the meantime I don't think there will be many other big money spinners in between now and then.
- By balthazar in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-May-12, 08:40 AM
- By madsylar in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-Feb-11, 10:25 PM
- By Mulcahy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 19-Apr-08, 12:51 PM
- By cuddlykylie in forum Herp HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 06-Apr-07, 07:43 PM
- By Logan & Allana in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 3Last Post: 13-Dec-06, 10:24 AM