Results 16 to 20 of 20
3mth old carpet not eating
I also have a carpet python not eating at all. Tried small dark area & own tank with heat arnd 32/26. Tried many methods of net advice & breeders. I have siblings & they eat pinkies with no probs. With advice frm major reptile owners i have assist feed with gecho tail but feel i have injured his tongue, doesnt flicker anymore. Coming into cq winter will he survive in hybination or shld heating & feeding attempts continue. From hatchling without eating how long can they survive? Born 9.2.12 , own hatchling frm 7yr old breeding pair & only 1 that hasnt eaten.
hes still aggressive but i gom him eating tonight but he only ate a pinkie mouse way to small for him
i would'nt stress pythons do that sometimes whats the cage temp at.
- By spudfish in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 5Last Post: 15-Jul-10, 11:38 AM
- By marduk265 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-May-10, 12:01 AM
- By Omgitschris in forum Herp HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 22-Nov-08, 07:12 PM
- By cobrajet in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 3Last Post: 22-Feb-08, 10:32 PM
- By chickenman in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-Jul-07, 08:21 PM