Results 1 to 8 of 8
How do I find an escaped lizard???? She about 6 months old, and really timid. It was bath time and she launched out of my hands and was running against the skirting board. When I knelt down to catch her, she was gone. I've looked everywhere. Please, help!!
- 04-Aug-12, 12:27 PM #2
Put a heat source close to the floor she may come back to that,..other than that keep looking,..
You ready for your gecko yet?Wish list : Ahh the wish list
- 04-Aug-12, 12:43 PM #4
delicate skink? Komodo dragon? what type lol
~♦◘-TASMANIAN REPTILE KEEPERS NEED FAIRNESS-◘♦~
~♦◘-EQUALITY BETWEEN ALL STATES-◘♦~
haha, a central beardie
check under beds and in dark places. Behind appliances becareful not to crush him.
- 04-Aug-12, 01:04 PM #7
my lizard escaped in the car but the way i caught him was by getting an eliot trap and put banana in it with a trail of peas to the trap and it seemed to work.
How big is the beardie? Put some of her favourite food out. Most beardies seem to love their food. Listen for her, too. Beardies are not the quietest of lizards. At least mine isn't.Proud custodian of Zephyr, a female wheatbelt Stimmie (hatched 13/12/10)
Future custodian of a mate for Zephyr, a pair of jungles, a pair of GTPs, etc, etc...
Renenet needs to stop looking at pictures of pretty snakes.
- By BLACKY75 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 25-Mar-11, 10:18 PM
- By MZ33YO in forum Herp HelpReplies: 19Last Post: 29-Jul-09, 10:32 AM
- By GraftonChic in forum Herp HelpReplies: 21Last Post: 08-Apr-08, 07:16 AM
- By Scag in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 8Last Post: 23-Dec-06, 07:04 PM
- By snakecharma in forum Herp HelpReplies: 14Last Post: 24-Aug-06, 08:31 PM