Results 31 to 33 of 33
Thread: first python
I paid for mine 3 weeks before my license actually came through so i was down there every day patting her. I get they don't want time wasters but I'd already paid in full.
I'm saying you should be allowed once you've committed not that everyone should be able to pat your snake. in fact I got annoyed because whilst I was at work the guy let a kid hold my python cus it was the friendliest (cus I spent so much time with it!). I was just annoyed cus I'd paid for her and some kid was there saying "i like that one! mummy I wanna get that one I held it before!" I was like "kid....don't make me fight you for it...I will."
Take your mum down to reptile city and let her see how small a children's are, the guys down there are really good and let me handle before I bought. They made me use their special hand cleaner before doing do.If life really was like a box of chocolates I'd only survive one Adelaide summer!
- 03-Jul-12, 02:55 PM #33
yea i did that and she said yes but it was the nightmare even though it's impossible that a childrens could do that and she does kinda like reptile city the guys there are really helpful but she had the nightmare maybe if i buy the whole package my self and not half maybe because i just moved out all my animals out into the shed it's a massive shed but i'm getting knobies instead so that'll be cool the package costs $649.00
- By Hagos in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 37Last Post: 06-Apr-13, 12:02 PM
- By damo77 in forum Herp HelpReplies: 11Last Post: 23-Dec-11, 05:19 AM
- By Justmac in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-Jul-10, 12:35 AM
- By Rainbow-Serpent in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 31Last Post: 30-Dec-08, 09:36 AM
- By sxc_celly in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 6Last Post: 27-Feb-07, 10:16 AM