Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Green tree Python Question
Green tree Python Question
Hi guys and gals. I've got a female Green Tree thats about 20 months old. She's never rejected food and has always been a keen eater, but for the past 5-6 weeks she's been unenterested in food and has been spending the day on the ground under the shpag moss, and most nights she moves up to her basking spot or has a mission around her inclosure. When she perches at night she sits like she's hunting. Her temps and humidity haven't changed and I haven't added anything new to her enclosure.When i put food infront of her she pretends it's not even there and move away from it Should I be worried? I've got 2 other GTP's and there's no problems with them.
She could be a he, as it's normal for males go off their food in winter.
Is it due for a slough, as they likewise go off feed at this time?
Otherwise, it's always wise to have a good look at animals that are not behaving normally.
Listen carefully for a clicking sound which is a sign of respiratory infection or any unusual posturing.
Last edited by Bushman; 16-Aug-12 at 11:35 AM."We do not write so that we can be understood - we should write so that it is impossible to be misunderstood."
Marcus Fabius Quintilian
- By RCW74 in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-Jan-10, 10:11 AM
- By Scotty_C in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 2Last Post: 21-Apr-09, 10:08 PM
- By ryanvinnroyal in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-Jan-08, 08:13 PM
- By planks in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 4Last Post: 21-Sep-07, 10:03 PM
- By brigo in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 15-Mar-07, 11:15 AM