Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-Apr-12, 03:25 PM #1
Heat emitter or heat pad for gecko??
I'm setting up my enclosure for a knob tail gecko and hit a bit of a crossroad I would like to set up a heat emitter instead of a heat (because I've never had a heat mat before and am unsure of how to set one up properly) but because of the gecko being ground dwelling I'm not confident that the heat emitter would provide the appropriate heat to the gecko during the day while it's hiding my question is can I get away wit a heat emitter if so what watts should I get enclosure is a glass tirrauim 60*30*15cm? Or if I have to set up a heat mat how do I do it can I jst simply put the heat mat in-between the enclosure and the table or does it have to be propt up wat and where do u set up the thermostat wit a heat mat? Any help is appreciated jst wanna get it right the first time.
- By Bugster in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 23-Oct-11, 04:21 PM
- By cid_python in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-Jul-10, 08:31 PM
- By AnthonyJ in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 20-Jan-09, 08:57 PM
- By onemind in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 20-Mar-08, 12:18 PM
- By olive in forum Herp HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 13-Mar-05, 06:20 PM