Results 1 to 13 of 13
- 17-Nov-04, 06:24 PM #1
list of reptiles and frogs you can keep
i have been looking at the www.epa.qld.gov.au site and i cant find a list of reptiles and frogs you can keep in qld can anyone help plz
Try calling epa and they'll probably send you some info.
- 17-Nov-04, 06:32 PM #3
but its after 6 here im just trying to look to night. but if no one can i will ring tomorrow
- 17-Nov-04, 06:42 PM #4
Here is a list of what can be sold in pet shops. Some interesting turtles there
- 17-Nov-04, 06:47 PM #5
thanks fuscus, do u know were a list of all reptiles is?
- 17-Nov-04, 06:52 PM #6
this page here http://www.env.qld.gov.au/publications?id=888 has a link called "Conditions and restrictions on keeping of reptiles and amphibians " but the document is currently unavailable.
- 17-Nov-04, 06:58 PM #7
thanks heaps mate
Fuscus is the guru of the internetallways listern before you jump in
- 17-Nov-04, 07:10 PM #9
- 17-Nov-04, 09:34 PM #10
- Join Date
- Melbourne O>I>G>L Souly!
All hail Fuscy, the Google Guru
- 17-Nov-04, 10:04 PM #11Originally Posted by africancichlidau
The worst site i've ever used i think.Fool Injected Physhopath
the sad thing is about that site is that QPWS and EPA empoyees cant even work it out
- By PremierPythons in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 49Last Post: 07-Nov-07, 07:11 PM
- By W.T.BUY in forum Herp HelpReplies: 32Last Post: 19-Oct-07, 06:20 PM
- By gosforddreaming in forum Chit ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 14-May-07, 06:14 PM
- By Benan in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 2Last Post: 10-Nov-06, 07:37 PM
- By ThePaintedLady in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-Sep-06, 01:25 PM