Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 04-Jul-12, 06:25 PM #1
lump on hatchling jungle - opinions please
hi there, today ive just noticed a small lump on the side of my jungle, i have no clue what it could be, she hasn't had and feeding or shedding problems, here are some pictures, tell me what you think it might be
the first photo doesnt have the lump its just an idication of where the lump is
is the lump before or after the vent
i would say its before the vent judging by the photo....
is it hard, soft, does it move when pressed on etc? is it coming up for shed?witty comment
i think we need more info
yeah, didnt mean to sound nasty against your question.......sorry if i did.witty comment
- 07-Jul-12, 01:18 AM #6
- 07-Jul-12, 10:51 AM #7
- Join Date
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Has she pooed since her two feeds? Was she basking under heat after her feeds.
If not she may be constipated, this can happen if there body can't acquire enough heat to help digest.
But also it could be a number of other things but hope she's fine.
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3odkbi1 Southwest Carpet Python. 1 Pilbara Stimsons Python. 1 Missing Stimsons Python
- 07-Jul-12, 01:58 PM #8
she pood after her first feed but I only fed her last night so it will take a few days before she will poo again, she only really sleeps in the hide that's above the heat mat So she's always quite warm when I get her out so i don't think shes constipated
And thankyou me too she hasn't showed any signs of being sick
- By akuji in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 20-Jan-12, 09:27 PM
- By rubysnake in forum Herp HelpReplies: 34Last Post: 27-Aug-09, 10:00 PM
- By ClareB in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 20Last Post: 04-Jul-08, 08:46 PM
- By NSavage in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 23-May-08, 03:21 PM
- By Duke_jensen in forum Herp HelpReplies: 36Last Post: 26-Jan-08, 07:57 AM