Results 16 to 18 of 18
Thread: Movement advice help please
so you want to purchase a snake from interstate this is what i did.
get a movement advise.
when the seller has got the export permit.then supply the seller with the movement advise number and your licence number thats all. email it to him/her.
you should recieve the export permit with the snakes
you sign the movement advise and date it the day you recieve the snakes.
you then have one week to send off two copies of your movement advise you got and keep the other ,no need to send one to the seller as they are interstate.
also send off the export permit to the epa (but keep a photo copy) at the same time with the two copies of your movement permit.
sorry cant make it any clearer for you.
again good luck
Fill it in with the date the move is intended if the seller is unable to send on that day they can change it.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By DanTheReptileMan in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-May-08, 11:59 AM
- By moose in forum Chit ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 16-Feb-08, 07:22 PM
- By Midol in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 15-Jan-08, 06:40 PM
- By kandi in forum Herp HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 01-Sep-07, 02:08 PM
- By krusty in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 21-Aug-07, 07:34 PM