Results 31 to 39 of 39
- 25-Aug-10, 01:12 PM #31
It is good to encourage a more tolerant approach.
What also should be encouraged is the use of the search facility first. There are lot of new threads started that are just a repeat of previous ones.
Example: The my herp is not feeding thread. This topic has been covered many, many times for a number of species. I understand the inexperienced keeper just wants to know so asks- but a search on this topic will generally provide a great amount of information from previous threads.
Maybe the first ten or twenty member posts a new member submits could be moderated before appearing. Would there be a problem in gently steering the poster to a prevous thread or sticky on the same topic.
Just some random thoughts.
Last edited by Octane; 25-Aug-10 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Additional information.
now we can have the subjects actually talked about without getting off subject about someones critizing opinion!
dw slateman my first and only language is english and my spelling is shocking
- 29-Sep-10, 10:46 AM #35Suspended
- Join Date
- SA the 1 and only state!!!!!!!
Good idea Admin,im only 9 but i haven't been critazized(spelling)+im only new and all the advice ive got is very helpful,after all im just learning every day.
- 29-Oct-10, 03:57 PM #36
- Join Date
- Latrobe Valley Gippsland
Let's all just help each other...
There is always a polite way to say things.
All here for the same reason.
- 27-Feb-11, 09:07 AM #38
I just like to remind to you posters that this topic is about HERP HELP forum only.People with IQ over 100 don't need to swear.
- 22-Dec-12, 04:09 PM #39
Just a friendly bump. There's been a lot of off topic posting in Herp Help recently which goes against what this forum is here for.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
- By GSXR_Boy in forum Chit ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 28-Oct-09, 06:24 PM
- By dintony in forum Chit ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 25-Apr-08, 08:45 PM
- By luke_84 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 29-Feb-08, 10:24 AM
- By tszue in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-Jan-07, 09:16 PM
- By cwarren72 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 145Last Post: 26-Oct-06, 08:46 PM