Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 17-Jul-12, 07:28 AM #1
Snake Regurgitated Food
Hey guys, bit of a newbish question I know, but I genuinely am puzzled.
On Saturday, I fed my 90cm Spotted Python two adult mice (as I've done before) and he seemed fine, but this morning I found them both regurgitated on the floor of his tank.
What would be the cause of this?
Prob low tempsLive life to the fullest with no regrets...
- 17-Jul-12, 07:59 AM #3
Shattered, tell mum to not it in future! Bloody parents"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison
2 X Windora Stimson's (1M&1F)(Turned 1-Jan 2012), 1 X Male Bredli (6years-2012)
Glad you got to the bottom of the problem mate. Keep those temps up
yea maybe ask your mum to ask you in future before she turns off any heating , unless its an emergency of coarse
Its mostly to do with low tempretures and doent It stink maybe exsplain to your mum that turning of the heat especialy after your snake has fed that It may kill you spottie worse case scenario Is that the food may rot inside the stomach and will die of food poising not good
- By saximus in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-Feb-11, 04:31 PM
- By Dave in forum Herp HelpReplies: 13Last Post: 15-Nov-08, 01:00 AM
- By Jozz in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-Mar-08, 08:05 PM
- By blackghost in forum Herp HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 01-Feb-08, 11:01 AM
- By dodgie in forum Herp HelpReplies: 13Last Post: 25-Nov-07, 10:08 PM