Results 61 to 64 of 64
Last edited by morelia_mad; 11-Jul-12 at 11:29 PM.
- 12-Jul-12, 06:32 AM #62
- Join Date
- My house in QLD
Im pretty sure Kodie had said in the other thread that these snakes dont have heat......i may have read wrong (there was alot of crap in that thread i skipped through) but maybe just maybe this is why it isnt eating......& without heat, thats the best thing for it. Kodie, if they dont have heat, they can not digest their meal.
This is going to end bad for these snakes, real bad.*Survived Hell*
2 reach Heaven
- 12-Jul-12, 06:52 AM #63
^my face when regular forum users think that they can get through to the OP about husbandry errors."Don't feed the lizard spam Ian." :- Wally76
"Its only advice, take it or leave it" :- Snipercap
I'm wondering why they don't lock threads posted by this guy. He's not taking advice, he's not listening to experienced instruction, he's just stirring the pot and getting a laugh out of what happens.
- By ozmotorsport in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 30Last Post: 24-Sep-11, 06:23 PM
- By lockyman in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: 05-Dec-09, 10:05 PM
- By White_Wolf in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 1Last Post: 17-Oct-08, 04:44 PM
- By dougie210 in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 21-Jun-08, 12:26 PM
- By brad in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 28-Feb-07, 08:04 PM