Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Hello Guys
Hey everyone, I have been the proud owner of a childrens python hatchie for 2 weeks now and have been looking at these forums ever since, and thought it was time to say hi. Seems to be friendly people on here with helpful advice. Im still a bit apprehensive about being bitten by the little guy but i would rather just get it out of the way haha. Been feeding on pinky mice weekly and was wondering how often they would shed at this age?
- 15-Mar-12, 05:53 PM #2
- Join Date
- Brissneyland South
Hi Bandit,welcome,as far as being tagged,if your apprehensive now,its mouth and teeth will only get bigger.As far as sheds,usually around 6-8 weeks for young ones.The creatures that inhabit this earth,be they human beings or animals are here to contribute,each in its own particular way,to the beauty and prosperity of the world.
Next on wish list,who knows!
- 15-Mar-12, 06:08 PM #3
- Join Date
- Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
gday Welcome. Congrats on the snake.. I have a 6 year old and hes got personality.www.youtube.com/NovoReptile
Welcome. Im new to this forum as well so im asking how u make a post. (im asking in here as i have no idea)
Once i know i will post my info instead on olsmates post
- By HissFits in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 30-Aug-11, 01:34 AM
- By RELLIK81 in forum Chit ChatReplies: 38Last Post: 23-Aug-10, 11:19 AM
- By jamesbecker in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 30-May-09, 05:52 PM
- By AjsGuns in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 13-May-09, 02:23 AM
- By RELLIK81 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 20-Jan-08, 03:10 PM