Results 1 to 15 of 22
Thread: hi all glad to meet you
hi all glad to meet you
im new here so i would just like to say hi to all and i look forward to shearing
stuff with you all...i have a few gosford diamonds and a few childrens pythons and 5 spotted pythons and have been keeping reptiles for 14 years thats about it for now see you all around.
snake site dude, no sheep. shearing.................. never seen a snake with wool
Welcome have funThere's a fly in my soup............................R/E/A/D
We all have a right to an opinion. I will listen to your's, and please do the same for me, but if we disagree, lets just agree to disagree.
nice one thanks for that ,, 3 posts to your name and your big mouthing already , i can see will be getting along ....not....
- 14-May-07, 02:41 PM #5
hi welcome to the site,im sure youll enjoy itconfucius say,
man who go to bed with itchy bottom,
wake up with stinky finger.
and posts on a site like this mean what?? that people spend far too much time online?? back under rock
hey welcome and godluvkJaY
nevermind timthesmithy so far everything ive read of his has a smart a,s,s, snear attached to it.... he'll either get over it or get banned i guess? looking forward to seeing your pets man.
you'll love it here, plenty of helpful info bout everything!!
- 14-May-07, 03:40 PM #12
welcome, we'd love to see pics of your diamonds especially![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
heres one of my gosford girls , shes a real stunner,, http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...1/100_0154.jpg
- 14-May-07, 04:27 PM #15
- Join Date
- By wil in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 34Last Post: 07-Apr-07, 01:18 PM
- By Oxyuranus microlepid in forum Chit ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 25-Mar-07, 09:29 AM
- By angelrose in forum Chit ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 21-Jun-05, 08:11 PM
- By GreenDreamer in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 7Last Post: 30-Jun-04, 01:05 AM
- By Mark in forum Our CommunityReplies: 13Last Post: 06-May-03, 12:40 PM