Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: No snake yet
No snake yet
I found you site thought it looked like a good place to learn about
I have owned frogs and Geckos about 8-10 years ago.
I am a lot more settled now and have started to talk to people that
own/breed different snakes
I don't know what I want but I thought I could start here
- 20-Sep-09, 10:31 PM #2
- Join Date
- south west sydney
all depends if you want a small or large snake. find a snake that you like that will grow to the size that you want and buy it from someone that is recommended from other users of this site. everyone will have different ideas of what is the best first snake. i say buy what you like as a hatchie (baby) and your experience will grow as the snake grows
- 20-Sep-09, 10:32 PM #3
- Join Date
- Mandurah...Western Australia
Welcome and let me say, I think you are extremely wise to do research before you decide on a snake. Once you decide, get the enclosure set up...then...buy the animal. Too many people rush into getting an animal and wonder why they have problems....read, read, read, research, research, talk to people, look at snakes in wild life parks and zoos...try and meet others who have snakes and see and handle them.....don't rush, once you have your pet you'll have it for years so for your sake, and the sake of the animal.....educate yourself.
Good luck, you'll find lots of help here.
Cheers, AnnieLife offers us many bed fellows....be careful whom you choose !!
- By Snake-bite Study in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-Apr-08, 01:06 PM
- By Earthling in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 23Last Post: 08-Mar-08, 08:16 PM
- By Snake-bite Study in forum Other Australian Reptiles and AmphibiansReplies: 0Last Post: 30-Aug-07, 04:15 PM
- By herptrader in forum Chit ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 23-Jan-06, 11:27 AM
- By sxereturn in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 02-Apr-04, 07:48 PM