• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stein Enclosure Reptile + Aquarium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web_Himself

Reaction score
$350 i need it gone in the next few days!!!

For sale is a Stein Reptile Enclosure, its 210cm h x 125cm w x 70cm d. The bottom 60cm is an aquarium. The enclosure comes with an Aqua One Nautillus 2700 UVC filter which pumps water back out over the bottom ledge as a waterfall. Its been sitting for some time needs some TLC. The glass door needs to be replaced and the fish tank given a good clean. The white on it is from bi carb. The 3 lights wired for the aquarium would probably want replacing with plastic ones, the metal ones i got were coroding. I dont have the time to deal with it and have to move my house into storage so need it gone in the next 2 weeks. $700 ono. I paid around $3500 for it originally.
My mob is 040123247220170308_181450.jpg

Last edited:
They fell over because they were high maintenance, impractical and didn't provide even slightly acceptable conditions for the inhabitants. Who wants to change 200L of water just because a snake crapped in it?

Jamie

$350 i need it gone in the next few days.

Jamie i never had to change the water because a snake **** in it, just had to keep onto when they did because when it breaks up the fur sticks to the gause that flows the water through to the back of the tank to the filter. Just check it whenever you go past it, you generally have an idea when the snakes are going to ****. Didnt affect the fish at all. I had cichlids in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back