Photobucket Sucks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that's crazy!

I still remember making my photobucket account in the primary school computer lab! I can't believe the price point they've chosen...just...wow.

Image shack could be a replacement?
Then again they'll probably all go in the same direction.
Imagine if the likes of Facebook or Twitter ect started charging. Be the world's newest and biggest drug epidemic:p:D

Quick way to finish your business if you ask me. Even fb would probably go under if they stuck a $400 a year bill on using it.

Bloody shame, i am affected too. I wonder how long it will be until they have "specials" on hosting prices etc

I use imgur or tinypic :/

Stupid move by photobucket, would work if they were the only ones to do what they do, but there's 100s of free ones!

Soooo if you have you pics hosted with photo bucket and are getting the upgrade pic in you threads there is a loop hole.
Go in and edit your post and add " ~original " before the [/IMG][/url] at the end of the link/file name, Just did this with mine and it worked, for how long who knows?

Copied from a car forum I also use

Hopefully some members may be able to use this info tho regain control of list pictures and then be able to save and repost them

Last edited:
With Photbucket on the road to corporate suicide where do we go to store our pics now?
Is Google photos an option??

Just testing to see if I can use Photobucket pictures...

BGrrrpickle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back