Autolock function added

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
In light of the multiple thread dredges that were occuring the past few weeks, I have implemented a thread autolock fuction.

Any threads older that 365 days are automatically locked by this function and can only be unlocked by a mod or admin. If there are threads that need to be unlocked because they are valuable, feel free to send us a PM.

Stuart

Great idea Stu.
In my opinion its the year's+ old for sale ads that are reopened that are hardest to reread..
Is it an option for the original poster to delete the ad after the sale? Instead of writing SOLD, hit delete and the ad stays active for a week with a sold sign then deletes?
Just a thought

Great idea Stu.
In my opinion its the year's+ old for sale ads that are reopened that are hardest to reread..
Is it an option for the original poster to delete the ad after the sale? Instead of writing SOLD, hit delete and the ad stays active for a week with a sold sign then deletes?
Just a thought

Historically we have refrained from deleting threads in the MarketPlace if only for the fact that it allows prospective buyers to see who may offer a particular species in the coming season. Now that all old (365+ days) threads have been locked there isn't an issue of older threads being bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back