• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Where do you get your rats on Sunshine Coast?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Occifer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As the title suggests where does everyone on the sunny coast get their rats?
The prices in the pet shop are getting steep. I’ve seen breeders down in Brisbane selling all different sized rodents and wondered if we have the same up here?

Cheers
Nick

I would also love to know, Pet Stock has food for $40 and thats just to much

I had a guy on my instagram who was breeding rats and mice for sale to the public but I know he’s just sold almost all of his snakes, so I’m not sure if he’s breeding them anymore.

I will send him a message and get back to you.

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests where does everyone on the sunny coast get their rats?
The prices in the pet shop are getting steep. I’ve seen breeders down in Brisbane selling all different sized rodents and wondered if we have the same up here?

Cheers
Nick
On Gumtree there are a few that breed and sell.. i use a guy located in the Glasshouse mountains.. always has stock..of all sizes.. the is more in Yandina also.. NEVER go to a pet store...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Finally got a response from the guy! He referred me to All Quality Rodents. I just searched it in Facebook and they have a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back