• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Frozen Rats and Mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowtail

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I’m not in the frozen rodent business but I breed mice and rats to feed my own snakes and have lots surplus to needs. These are genuine lab rodents bred to highest standard in air conditioned, filtered water comfort on a diet of premium food, food grade CO2 gassed and vacuum packed in food grade bags, only the best will do for my pampered pythons.

Happy to sell small numbers for collection Northern Gold Coast, Nerang, Oxenford or interested in supplying regular numbers to anyone in the area. These are recently frozen not old stock, weights on the bags and vacuum pack means no water/ice.

Prices negotiable for quantity but I have packs of 15 fuzzy/hopper mice for $10, adult mice 10 for $10.

Single packs of large rats 160 – 400 gm $5 – $8, smaller sizes in packs of 2,3 or 4 $2 - $4 per rat.

All sizes available, PM or email for price.
IMG_3204.jpg IMG_3205.jpg IMG_3156.jpg IMG_3153.jpg IMG_3155.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back